At Paramount we are committed to creating and cultivating a culture of PEACE.
Cryptocurrency Data Integrity (Onboarding) Specialist
The Cryptocurrency Data Integrity (Onboarding) Specialist is primarily responsible for managing the internal workflows that manages new install requests. They ensure proper data is received, utilized, dispersed, and documented within the required deadlines. This job function requires technical skills to maintain internal and external databases as well as non-technical skills that relates to ticket management. The ability to properly manage time and priorities to meet deadlines related to the workflow process is imperative. The ability to understand the entire process from initial request to the results received by the end customer is necessary to drive success in this position.
This position is responsible for all boarding of Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency locations. This includes properly coordinating onboarding setup for new locations, obtaining the necessary paperwork and contracts, setting up the proper payment terms for monthly payments, and modifications to existing locations. This Specialist will be a part of a small onboarding team, all of which are responsible for properly inputting data and maintaining the integrity of our databases.
This position is ideal for candidates looking for a fast-paced environment. The Specialist will interact regularly with other departments within PMG including sales, finance, and operations. The Specialist will assist other departments with requests for data and transactions related to the Bitcoin locations.
- Interpreting customer and vendor contracts to determine onboarding steps necessary and accurately documenting the terms within our systems.
- Manage tasks requests including changes, moves and bulk changes. Ensure data is accurate across all systems, internal and external.
- Properly assigning financial terms for monthly payments.
- Audit and validation of monthly rent payments before payouts are completed by accounting.
- Obtaining proper paperwork and prperly documenting within necessary systems.
- Import daily transactions and validate monthly figures.
- Identify and implement policies and procedures to ensure data is complete and correct.
- Fielding of Ad Hoc report related to data and payment inquiries.
- Contribute in ways that enhance the integrity of current onboarding processes.
- Investigating and responding to miscellaneous inquiries by customers, vendors, or stakeholders at all levels and departments within the organization.
- Otjher duties may be assigned.
- College degree or relative work experience required.
- 2+ years of experience working in Onboarding or Implementations preferred.
- 2+ years of experience within the Cryptocurrency industry is ideal.
Work Experience and Position Requirement:
- Firm grasp of onboarding new Cryptocurrency or ATM machines.
- Previous experience in a field related to Bitcoin or other Cryptocurrency preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft products, with advanced Excel skills.
- Superior attention to detail and overall organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and well-organized, good oral and written communication skills.
CANDIDATE PROFILE AND REQUIREMENTS:
The Cryptocurrency Account Boarding Specialist is expected to operate at the highest standards of individual and corporate integrity, honor all commitments made while taking personal responsibility for actions/results. The candidate must foster an environment that encourages our core values of:
- People First / Partnerships / Empathy –We understand that all people are people, none greater or lesser than another. We strive to build mutually beneficial relationships on foundations of solid trust and communication with our various stakeholders.
- Excellence/ Quality / Inspired–We will aim for perfection and achieve excellence in all we do. In everything we do, we will maintain the highest standards – our standards “Plus One” service will be commonplace from the routine and tactical to the strategic and long-term oriented. Every action will be pursued with excellence.
- Accountability/ Character / Integrity / Professionalism –As iron sharpens iron, so we sharpen one another. We believe that true accountability comes first from the individual (internal accountability) and then from the organization as represented by our superiors, peers, and direct reports (external accountability). We take ownership of our responsibilities while maintaining open communication, admitting fault and asking for help when needed whereby we create mutual accountability.
- Clarity / Communication / Truth / Kindness –We will never trade the truth of Kindness for the lie of Niceness. We have the awareness and ability to understand and accept the feelings of others and treat them with respect and compassion. This includes our responsibility to communicate candidly and constructively in a timely fashion while maintaining dignity.
- Engagement / Stewardship / Philanthropy / Community –We’ve received and are grateful; therefore, we give of our time, talents, and resources. We are generous and committed to improving the wellbeing of our neighbors, locally and globally. We encourage our team to take advantage of our culture that includes family and community focus, flexibility, and fun. We understand and respect the importance of healthy lives, seeking to promote them both internally and externally.
- Monthly 1:1 meeting with Leadership
- Weekly departmental meetings with Process and Systems Team
- Other industry meetings as necessary
- Local Lancaster, PA Area onsite meetings
We encourage our team to take advantage of our culture that includes family and community focus, flexibility, and fun We understand and respect the importance of healthy lives, seeking to promote them both internally and externally.
Our organization promotes leadership that inspires full participation of all employees combined with a foundational belief in continuous career development.
Results Orientation: Exhibits a compelling drive for accomplishing goals and conveys a strong sense of urgency. Raises difficult issues with others in a candid, straightforward manner. Must take initiative, be assertive and be able to effectively manage multiple priorities. Displays initiative and commitment in solving problems, for example, obtaining root-cause explanation for variances and presenting direction.
Build Business Partnerships: Displays loyalty to management and the organization. Operates comfortably through influence and has excellent communication skills in persuading and building commitment. Readily connects with others both internally with all levels of co-workers and externally with customers/suppliers.
Strategic and Execution Capabilities: Navigates confidently and effectively in ambiguous situations and complex environments. Can be simultaneously involved in the details of the business as needed while also staying focused on the big picture. Maintains awareness of situations or changes in the business and communicate accordingly.
Interpersonal Acumen: Holds to well-articulated core values and expects the same behavior of others. Demonstrates unwavering integrity. Has a pragmatic sense for how to effect organizational change and is sensitive to different levels of employment within the company.
Contact us today to optimize your ATM experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We don’t have separate service groups handling large and small merchant accounts. We manage each customer equally, providing the highest level of service offered in the industry. You can reach a skilled customer service representative 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.