At Paramount we are committed to creating and cultivating a culture of PEACE.
Director of Business Development – Digital Media
The Director of Business Development is responsible for marketing Paramount’s digital media network directly to advertisers in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Louisiana. The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of direct media and advertising sales experiences. Position includes base salary commensurate with experience and commissions.
- 3-5 -years’ experience direct media/advertising sales.
- Base salary, commensurate with experience and commissions/bonus.
CANDIDATE PROFILE AND REQUIREMENTS:
The Director of Business Development – Digital Media is expected to operate at the highest standards of individual and corporate integrity, honor all commitments made while taking personal responsibility for actions/results. The candidate must foster an environment that encourages our core values:
- People First/ Partnerships / Empathy – We understand that all people are people, none greater or lesser than another. We strive to build mutually beneficial relationships on foundations of solid trust and communication with our various stakeholders.
- Excellence / Quality / Inspired – We will aim for perfection and achieve excellence in all we do. In everything we do, we will maintain the highest standards – our standards “Plus One” service will be commonplace from the routine and tactical to the strategic and long-term oriented. Every action will be pursued with excellence.
- Accountability / Character / Integrity / Professionalism – As iron sharpens iron, so we sharpen one another. We believe that true accountability comes first from the individual (internal accountability) and then from the organization as represented by our superiors, peers, and direct reports (external accountability). We take ownership of our responsibilities while maintaining open communication, admitting fault and asking for help when needed whereby we create mutual accountability.
- Clarity/ Communication / Truth / Kindness – We will never trade the truth of Kindness for the lie of Niceness. We have the awareness and ability to understand and accept the feelings of others and treat them with respect and compassion. This includes our responsibility to communicate candidly and constructively in a timely fashion while maintaining dignity.
- Engagement/ Stewardship / Philanthropy / Community – We’ve received and are grateful; therefore, we give of our time, talents, and resources. We are generous and committed to improving the wellbeing of our neighbors, locally and globally. We encourage our team to take advantage of our culture that includes family and community focus, flexibility, and fun. We understand and respect the importance of healthy lives, seeking to promote them both internally and externally.
Contact us today to optimize your ATM experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We don’t have separate service groups handling large and small merchant accounts. We manage each customer equally, providing the highest level of service offered in the industry. You can reach a skilled customer service representative 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.