At Paramount we are committed to creating and cultivating a culture of PEACE.
The FP&A Analyst position will report to the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager and will be a key part in the Financial team for Paramount Management Group. A key focus of the role will be to be a business partner to Sales and Operations team as part of the M&A process, and variance analysis reporting.
In this role, the FP&A Analyst will interact regularly with other corporate functions and support other teams in setting the company financial strategy through acquisitions, budgeting, and analytics. Additionally, the role will be responsible for creating financial models and assist in data collection/due diligence for potential acquisitions, and perform financial and statistical analysis to help drive business results.
Every employee is expected to embrace the cultural standards defined by the Paramount Management Group Purpose and Values.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation, or other reasons.
- Be a strategic partner to the FP&A Manager and VP of Finance & Accounting to ensure alignment of financial and business strategy, focusing on initiatives that drive business growth
- Assist in the data collection, economic modeling, and due diligence for potential acquisitions and organic growth opportunities as well as identifying potential cost savings in the company
- Assist in driving strategic initiatives and the enterprise annual / long-term financial strategic planning and forecasting process
- Contribute to the monthly financial package including analytics, trend analysis, performance reviews, and financial decks
- Analyze and communicate financial results to business leadership, explaining key variances and their potential implications on forward-looking performance in a timely and actionable manner
- Continuously enhance systems and/or processes to improve forecast & planning, business insight, and analysis to support execution of strategic initiatives
- Perform ad-hoc items as needed
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting or other similar business field
- MBA preferred but not required
- 5+ years of progressive financial planning & analysis experience
- 2+ years’ experience in financial analysis, financial systems, accounting, financial modeling, or forecasting
- Experience with M&A is a plus
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Interpreting customer and vendor contracts to determine onboarding steps necessary and accurately documenting the terms within our systems.
- Manage tasks requests including changes, moves and bulk changes. Ensure data is accurate across all systems, internal and external.
- Properly assigning financial terms for monthly payments.
- Audit and validation of monthly rent payments before payouts are completed by accounting.
- Obtaining proper paperwork and properly documenting within necessary systems.
- Import daily transactions and validate monthly figures.
- Identify and implement policies and procedures to ensure data is complete and correct.
- Fielding of Ad Hoc report related to data and payment inquiries.
- Contribute in ways that enhance the integrity of current onboarding processes.
- Investigating and responding to miscellaneous inquiries by customers, vendors, or stakeholders at all levels and departments within the organization.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Light office work
- One/One meetings with Manager of FP&A
- Weekly and Monthly departmental meetings with Team
- Project focused meetings within department and cross-functional
- Other industry meetings/conferences as necessary
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Contact us today to optimize your ATM experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We don’t have separate service groups handling large and small merchant accounts. We manage each customer equally, providing the highest level of service offered in the industry. You can reach a skilled customer service representative 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.