At Paramount we are committed to creating and cultivating a culture of PEACE.
Technical Support Representative
The Technical Support Representative position will actively monitor equipment uptime and drive resolutions on down equipment. This position will provide support to both external vendors and PMG field service employees when trouble shooting equipment, ordering parts and determining root cause of equipment failures.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation, or other reasons.
- Proactive monitoring of incoming alerts from down or faulted equipment from RMS systems and Processors
- Issue tickets to vendors when external resources are required to resolve incidents
- Coordinate meets between armored and service, or PMG internal and other vendors
- Order parts (providing good usable part numbers and clear request to Parts Department)
- Track all shipments, provide updates to vendors, escalate for ETAs, resolves, and closing notes for all service vendor tickets, including PMG field service management
- Work with Projects and Implementation Team to resolve modem and other communications related faults
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred
- At least 5 -years’ experience working in ATM repair and/or technical support environment
- Knowledge of ATM specific mechanisms and how they function
- Good verbal communication skills for trouble shooting remotely (phone support)
- Experience with Hyosung ATMs is preferred. Diebold, Triton or other OEM experience expected
- Position is mostly office setting phone support
- Some minimal travel and field service involvement as needed requiring bending, lifting and carrying parts/tools up to 50 lbs.
- Monthly 1/1 Meeting
- Annual Corporate Meeting
- Decompression Day
- State of the Union – 3 times per year
PARAMOUNT MANAGEMENT GROUP PURPOSE
We exist to positively impact the life of every single person we meet.
PARAMOUNT MANAGEMENT GROUP VALUES
Positively impact the life of every single person we meet BY creating and cultivating cultures of PEACE.
- People First / Partnerships / Empathy –We understand that all people are people, none greater or lesser than another. We strive to build mutually beneficial relationships on foundations of solid trust and communication with our various stakeholders.
- Excellence/ Quality / Inspired–We will aim for perfection and achieve excellence in all we do. In everything we do, we will maintain the highest standards – our standards “Plus One” service will be commonplace from the routine and tactical to the strategic and long-term oriented. Every action will be pursued with excellence.
- Accountability/ Character / Integrity / Professionalism –As iron sharpens iron, so we sharpen one another. We believe that true accountability comes first from the individual (internal accountability) and then from the organization as represented by our superiors, peers, and direct reports (external accountability). We take ownership of our responsibilities while maintaining open communication, admitting fault and asking for help when needed whereby we create mutual accountability.
- Clarity / Communication / Truth / Kindness –We will never trade the truth of Kindness for the lie of Niceness. We have the awareness and ability to understand and accept the feelings of others and treat them with respect and compassion. This includes our responsibility to communicate candidly and constructively in a timely fashion while maintaining dignity.
- Engagement / Stewardship / Philanthropy / Community –We’ve received and are grateful; therefore, we give of our time, talents, and resources. We are generous and committed to improving the wellbeing of our neighbors, locally and globally. We encourage our team to take advantage of our culture that includes family and community focus, flexibility, and fun. We understand and respect the importance of healthy lives, seeking to promote them both internally and externally.
Contact us today to optimize your ATM experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We don’t have separate service groups handling large and small merchant accounts. We manage each customer equally, providing the highest level of service offered in the industry. You can reach a skilled customer service representative 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.